Vacancies exist for
About the Role
Hanson Medical Centre is currently seeking an Accountant to provide accounting
support, including maintenance and submission of monthly forecasts, and yearly
budget. Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, this full-time permanent opportunity
will suit a degree qualified and health care environment experienced in finance/accounts
- Processing of credits, invoices, payments, purchase orders, returns, Medicare
rebates and accruals, TAC, Work Cover payments in an accurate, timely and
- Monitoring day to day financial operations within the organization.
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting policies, protocols and procedures
in relation to revenue and expense (including financial positions).
- Ensure all revenue is recorded consistently, accurately and in a timely manner
and meets policies and protocols of the practice.
- Provide support to the completion of half-yearly audit process.
- Analyze and investigate variances between actual budget and budgets / forecast.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Review of monthly bank reconciliations and clearing accounts.
- Group’s payroll related reconciliations are appropriately maintained.
- Provide assistance to enhance the business improvement initiatives such as cost
- Establishing and maintaining the necessary relationships/contacts with essential
- Ability to understand how departmental processes fit within and affect
organizational processes, to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient
- Other tasks required for day to day management of the practice with the ability to
multi task essential.
Successful applicant’s profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- CA/CPA qualified or studying
- Minimum of three years in management accounting/ financial accounting
- With a combination of management overseeing administration
- And leadership in health care sector.
Skills & Attributes
- High degree of experience in ERP software: QuickBooks, MYOB, MD
- Experience within the health sector would be beneficial
- Proficiency and extensive experience in using Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Ability to grasp complex ideas quickly and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Customer interaction, must have good, clear verbal skills.
What On Offer
- Start in August
- Attractive Salary ($60,000 – $65,000)
- Long term contract with option to extend
Application Closes: 14 th of August 2020
If you are interested in joining an excellent team of committed professionals and friendly support
staff please e-mail your Cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before
General Practitioners VR/Non-VR (After Hours) Nurses (Registered/Enrolled)
An exciting opportunity is waiting for those VR / Non-VR General Practitioners who can dedicate themselves to providing high quality care, to join a team of committed health care providers.
We have a large established patient base that expects quality primary health care. You can choose Full Time or Part Time work.
Monday to Friday 6pm to Midnight
Saturday, Sunday & Pub. Holiday 8pm to 11.30pm
If you are passionate about quality general practice in a friendly environment, please send in your CV to email@example.com.
It is mandatory that you have the following for VR/Non-VR GPs before commencing work.
- AHPRA registration current
- Medical Indemnity and CPR
- CPD activities for the current Triennium
For those who have completed AMC Part I and/or Part II, if you are successful at the Interview, we will arrange Supervised Practice Plan and Position Description for PESCI. We will also provide training for a period of two – three months following the AHPRA Registration.
Before you commence practice, following would be essential:
- AHPRA Registration current
- Medical Indemnity and CPR
A great opportunity exists for RN/EN on FT/PT basis at this accredited and busy General Practice. We would be happy to provide training for those without General Practice exposure.
Initial hourly rate for RN is $25.10
Initial hourly rate for EN is $22.75
If you are interested in joining an excellent team of committed professionals and friendly support staff please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on: 28/04/2020
Entity: Sterling Health and Human Services Pty Ltd